Entrance doors in Matthews, North Carolina are the focal point of your home. They give homeowners peace of mind with security and protection, and they invite friends and family inside for gatherings and holidays. While you can simply purchase entrance doors in Matthews from big box stores, they won’t offer the same appeal as custom entry doors from Universal Windows Direct.
When you’re shopping for a new front door, Universal Windows Direct offers an extensive selection of stain and paint options, window combinations, and hardware. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when you’re designing custom entrance doors in Matthews, North Carolina:
- The first consideration you’ll want to keep in mind is the material for your new door.
Universal Windows Direct offers two high quality materials: steel and fiberglass.
Both steel and fiberglass are durable options and will stand the test of time.
- Fiberglass is perfect for homeowners who would like wood entrance doors without the maintenance and hassle.
Steel entry doors add an extra layer of security and enhance the style of nearly every home.
- If you’re looking to save energy bills with the addition of your new front door, you’re in luck.
Our entrance doors are engineered with a polyurethane foam core. This foam core offers maximum thermal protection and dimensional stability.
- In addition to the foam core, your new entry door will also feature weather-tight features to keep the elements outdoors.
This includes a weather strip to seal out air and elements, along with an adjustable threshold that creates a proper seal at the bottom of the door.
- One of the last considerations to keep in mind is glass options to add to your new entrance doors.
Homeowners in Matthews can design a new door that has top-to-bottom decorative glass, allowing natural light to pass through while keeping privacy in mind.
If a full-length glass entrance door isn’t in your future, homeowners can add sidelites, transoms, oval glass windows, and more.
As you can see, Universal Windows Direct can help you design your dream entrance door. When you’re ready to move forward with your project, contact us for a free estimate at 704-594-1900.