New entry doors in Charlotte, North Carolina are perfect for increasing the appearance of your home while making it more secure. A high quality front door is a smart investment for nearly any homeowner, but it can be tough to determine the right style, quality, and materials for your needs. This brief buying guide for entry doors can help you make the best selection—and if you’re still stuck, you can always call Universal Windows Direct for extra assistance.
- The best quality entry doors in Charlotte generally consist of two materials: fiberglass or steel.
Fiberglass entry doors are a practical choice for most homeowners in Charlotte, as they are energy efficient and high in quality.
They also are available in a variety of aesthetic features and can include a lifelike woodgrain texture, which is perfect for homeowners who want the look of a real wood front door.
- Steel doors account for around half of the entry door market, and they are very energy efficient and provide an extra layer of security.
Steel entry doors in Charlotte are cost effective and can withstand the various elements that come along with the weather here in North Carolina.
- Both steel and fiberglass entry doors provide more insulation than standard wood entry doors.
This is due to their polyurethane foam core, which adds extra insulation power against even the coldest temperatures.
- Universal Windows Direct offers steel and fiberglass entry doors in Charlotte that include this foam core, giving homeowners the best value in terms of aesthetic and efficiency.
- If you’re looking to enhance the look of your front door, consider adding glass inserts.
These attractive features are available for steel and entry doors, and come in various designs, shapes, and sizes.
When you choose glass inserts, sidelites, and transoms from Universal Windows Direct, the glass will include a coating of low-e for extra energy saving benefits.
When you’re ready to explore options for entry doors in Charlotte, contact Universal Windows Direct at 704-594-1400.