Foundation problems and repair is one of the most frustrating parts of homeownership. Unfortunately, foundation damage is a serious consequence from clogged gutters. Gutter protection in Concord is a smart solution for keeping debris out of your gutters and dollars in your bank account.
If you’re looking to keep your roof and foundation in tip-top shape this year, here is how gutter protection in Concord, North Carolina can help:
- Traditional gutters are designed to reroute rainfall that is funneled down to the ground. It keeps water away from the foundation of your home or leaking into your basement.
- The problem with traditional gutters is that they are left open and subject to clogging. Debris such as leaves, tree limbs, and even insects can clog up the gutters and cause backup.
- If left unattended, this backup can lead to damage on your foundation, and even lead to eventual collapse.
- An advanced gutter protection system, such as Universal Window Direct’s SmartCover, effectively protects your gutter and prevents clogging.
- This product is engineered with a hood design that makes it virtually impossible for debris to slip through and cause backups, keeping your gutter system clean and clear all year long.
- SmartCover gutter protection lessens the risk of damage caused by water overflow around your Concord home’s foundation.
- Keep in mind that the fascia boards that are holding your gutter system together are typically made of wood. If clogged gutters don’t directly cause foundation issues to your home, they can easily damage the wood and result in rotting.
- The same concept also applies to homes that have wood siding and even wood window frames.
Maintaining your home’s gutter system is a necessary evil. However, you can skip the ladder and the labor by investing in a SmartCover gutter protection system from Universal Windows Direct. Your SmartCover system will save you time, money, and prevent serious damage to the foundation of your home.
Get ahead of your gutter maintenance this year and contact Universal Windows Direct. For your free in-home consultation, call us at 704-594-1900.