Do you ever feel like your gutter system could use some extra help? Your home’s gutters can work in overdrive depending on the season, and their job only becomes harder when the system becomes clogged.
If you’re a Huntersville homeowner and you’re wondering if gutter protection is right for you, here are a few signs to point you in the right direction:
- Gutter protection in Huntersville is beneficial for homeowners living near a lot of trees. Leaves, twigs, and branches are a few of the biggest culprits of clogging up gutter systems, which can lead to costly damage down the road.
- Do you need to clean out your gutters more than twice a year? If so, gutter protection might be right for you. Generally, homeowners only need to clean their gutter systems twice a year—in the spring and fall. If you find yourself cleaning out your gutters on a regular basis, consider gutter protection.
- If you have trouble getting up and down the ladder to clean out your gutters, or you’re simply afraid of heights, gutter protection will eliminate the need to climb up to your roof for cleaning.
- Are you concerned about mold growth? Gutter protection prevents backed-up water from seeping through your shingles, promoting mold growth in your home.
- If you have trouble with insects around your home, especially mosquitos, stagnant water in your gutters can turn into a breeding ground. Gutter protection in Huntersville, North Carolina cuts down the water flow and keep insects at bay
There are plenty of reasons to use gutter protection on your home. Some homeowners may question if the cost is worth the installation, and generally it is. Clogged gutters can cause thousands of dollars in damage, especially when you’re dealing with foundation issues, erosion, and even mold.
Universal Windows Direct can help Huntersville homeowners decide if gutter protection will benefit their homes. A knowledgeable representative will come to your home to assess your situation, then present an in-home demonstration of our SmartCover gutter protection system. Give us a call today for your free demonstration at 704-594-1900.