Many homeowners take pride in the unique charm and curb appeal of their home.
Whether you’re living in a historic colonial or an eclectic Victorian, there are fantastic options for new windows in Huntersville to complement your home.
It’s no secret that replacement windows can dramatically change the look and feel of your home, and here are how new windows in Huntersville, North Carolina can help you boost your curb appeal.
- Double hung windows offer a timeless appearance for nearly any style of home.
Double hungs are the most popular new windows in Huntersville, and they complement cape cods, colonials, Victorians, and more.
If you’re a homeowner who is looking for a classic home window style, double hung windows are the go-to option in Huntersville.
- Casements are the best new windows to add a new level of elegance to your home.
Casements are hinged at the side and open with a crank-out handle, which is ideal for letting in the fresh North Carolina breeze.
- When you’re looking for new windows in Huntersville that make a statement, bay windows are the way to go.
Bay windows are engineered with one fixed picture window in the center and two operable windows on either side—which typically consists of casement windows or double hung windows.
- If you need a quick upgrade for your kitchen, garden windows are the perfect addition.
These new windows in Huntersville, North Carolina will create a great space to display plants and watch flowers bloom all year long.
- Keep in mind that there is more to new windows in Huntersville other than aesthetics.
You’ll also want to consider energy efficiency features that keep your home at an ideal temperature, regardless of outdoor weather or the season.
- UniShield® windows are available from Universal Windows Direct, and they’re engineered to save homeowners more money on their utility bills.
You can choose from four tiers of energy saving glass packages, which include two-to-three panes of glass, argon or krypton gas between the panes, and one-to-two coats of low-e glazing.
UniShield® windows are also certified by Energy Star.
When you’re ready for new windows in Huntersville, contact Universal Windows Direct for your fee estimate at 704-594-1400.