Updating your home’s exterior with siding is a big investment. Siding in Matthews can drastically transform the appearance of your home and even help lower your energy bills.
However, with all of the siding options on the market, it can be difficult to determine the choice that’s right for you.
It’s important to keep in mind that not all siding is created equal. Companies may use a variation of materials that will impact the quality, price, and craftsmanship of their exterior siding.
Unfortunately, poor quality leads to warping, peeling, and even early replacement.
As you’re preparing to update the exterior of your home, these tips can help you make a smart decision for your new siding:
- One consideration for siding in Matthews is selecting standard or insulated siding.
Your siding’s insulation can affect your energy bills and determine your exterior’s overall efficiency.
- You’ll also want to consider the grade of your siding.
While cheap siding is a great way to update the look of your home on a tight budget, it can also result in a cheap-looking upgrade.
Premium siding has texture, attention to detail, and can be indistinguishable from cedar siding.
- If you like the look of wood siding but don’t want the maintenance or the high price tag, consider siding with a wood grain appearance.
UniShield® siding from Universal Windows Direct offers low-gloss cedar wood appearance without the maintenance of real wood.
- Color is another factor for siding in Matthews.
The color of your new siding can greatly impact your home’s curb appeal.
You have the choice of giving the exterior of your home a complete overhaul, or you can simply upgrade with your existing color for a fresher look.
Universal Windows Direct has over 20 options of siding colors to choose from.
- For a unique flair with your siding, consider shakes, scallops, or soffit. These options add a new level of texture and visual interest to your new home.
If you need help selecting the perfect siding for your Matthews home, get in touch with Universal Windows Direct today.