Did you know one of the biggest economical concerns of homeowners is saving more energy?
While there are several approaches you can take to save money on your utility bills, vinyl windows in Rock Hill are one of the best options.
However, it’s imperative that Rock Hill homeowners choose top quality windows in order to receive the full benefits of energy savings.
Below are the ways that you can choose the right vinyl windows and what you can expect in terms of savings:
- The quality of vinyl windows plays a major role in their efficiency.
Cheap windows are made with poor quality materials, and they’re very unlikely to perform in terms of energy savings.
This is because the vinyl is engineered with filler materials to cut the price down on production.
You’ll keep more money in the bank initially with these windows, but they won’t help your utility bills in the long run.
- Premium replacement windows will help cut down on drafts and air infiltration.
This means that there will be less air entering your home from the outside, which is a result of poor quality windows and even incorrect window installation.
- Keep in mind that window installation is another major influencer in terms of energy savings.
Even if you spend $400 on a single window, poor installation will nearly eliminate its energy saving benefits.
- When you want the most energy efficient vinyl windows in Rock Hill, South Carolina, consider UniShield® windows from Universal Windows Direct.
These windows are engineered with two-to-three panes of glass, argon or krypton gas between the panes, and a double coating of low-e glazing.
- When you choose UniShield® windows, homeowners can expect to save anywhere from $150 to $465 per year on their energy bills.
You’ll see the biggest savings if you’re switching from single pane windows to dual or triple pane windows.
Vinyl windows can make your home more efficient when they’re engineered with high quality materials and energy saving features, which is exactly what you’ll find with UniShield® windows. Contact us today for a free estimate at 704-594-1900.