Glass in replacement windows serves the purpose of giving Concord homeowners a view of the outdoors while keeping your home comfortable, regardless of the season.
However, glass packages aren’t all the same with windows. Some glass packages provide maximum energy-saving benefits, while others fall short.
When shopping for new windows for your home in Concord, NC, these are some of the glass packages available on the market:
- UniShield® is an exlcusive line of energy-saving glass packages, which is only found at Universal Windows Direct.
UniShield® windows are the epitome of energy savings, and they offer the very best value in terms of efficiency and affordability homeowners.
- The glass packages of UniShield® are designed with today’s latest technology to maximize energy savings.
This technology includes energy saving gases argon and krypton, low-e glazing, and two-to-three panes of glass.
- Argon and krypton gas are two of the most common energy-saving gases in the replacement window industry, but they pack a punch when it comes to lowering utility bills.
Argon and krypton are denser than air, and they’re ultra-efficient at maximizing the thermal efficiency of your home.
This means that your home will stay at a consistent indoor temperature throughout the seasons.
- Low-e glazing is the perfect complement to windows for your home in Concord, NC.
This glazing is thinner than a human hair and virtually invisible to the naked eye.
It helps to control solar heat gain that makes its way through the window—which ultimately protects against UV rays.
- Dual and triple pane technology are the best options for glass packages.
Dual pane can make a difference in your utility bills, but triple pane windows add the extra benefit of sound blocking technology with its third pane of glass.
- Each UniShield® glass package from Universal Windows Direct contains a combination of these technologies.
Homeowners can get the best bang for their buck by choosing UniShield® Plus—which is the most popular glass package for windows in Concord.
When you’re ready to save up to $465 per year on your utility bills, contact Universal Windows Direct for ultimate energy-saving advantages with UniShield® windows in Concord, NC.